Church Langton Primary has two vacancies
Office Manager & SEN Learning Support Assistant
1. Office Manager
8.30am – 4.00pm Grade 7 – permanent, term time
Church Langton C of E Primary School is seeking to appoint an Office Manager to start in the Spring Term (January 2020).
– The right candidate will:
– Support the Christian ethos of the school
– Enjoy working as part of a team
– Enjoy being part of wider school life and the community
– Be committed to their own professional development
The successful candidate will:
– have excellent office skills
– a friendly welcoming manner
– accuracy and attention to detail
– support teaching staff in meeting the academic needs
– ability to work on own initiative and to work as part of a team
– have good organisational, interpersonal and communication skills
– previous school experience would be desirable
In return we can offer:
– Well-behaved, polite and friendly children
– A well-resourced and forward-looking school in a beautiful location
– Excellent professional opportunities
– Supportive leadership, governors and parents
Church Langton Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate will be required to undertake an Enhanced Disclosure from the DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service).
For further details contact the Business Manager – Kully Gill [email protected] An application pack can be downloaded by clicking on the links below.
This is a grade 7 – £19,947 – £21,168 FTE
Part time, permanent, 35 hours per week 8.30 – 4.00pm with half hour unpaid break. Term time only with one week holiday working.
Visits to the school are welcomed. Please email [email protected] to arrange a visit to the school. Closing date for applications: Monday 6th January 2020 @ 9am
Church Langton Primary School is part of Learn Academies Trust
2. SEN Learning Support Assistant
Grade 5 – fixed term initially until Aug 2020, term time plus inset days
Learning Support Assistant required
We are looking to appoint a Learning Support Assistant on a fixed term contract initially until August 2020 on a fixed term contract to work with pupils and support them with their education.
25 hours per week – Monday – Friday
This is a Grade 5 post £18,426 – £18,795 FTE (£9.54 – £9.74 per hour) / 39 weeks per year.
We are looking for someone
with experience of working with children
with a good level of literacy and numeracy
who is patient, lively, caring and creative
who is able to work well in a team
Church Langton CE (Aided) Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and all posts are subject to an enhanced CRB check.
Telephone: 01858 545237 to arrange to view the school. An application pack is available on the link below.
Closing date: Monday 20th January 2020
Interview: Friday 24th January 2020