We are proud members of Learn Academies Trust and completed our conversion to Academy status as part of the trust in November 2017.
Learn-AT is founded on one core purpose – learning – and one core value – fellowship. This school-led trust is committed to working together in the service of local children and families.
The other member schools of the trust are:
- Blaby Stokes CE Primary School
- Great Bowden Academy
- Husbands Bosworth CE Primary School
- Lubenham All Saints Primary School
- Market Harborough CE Academy
- Meadowdale Primary School
- Red Hill Field Primary School
- Ridgeway Primary Academy
- South Kilworth CE Primary School
- St Andrew’s CE (Aided) Primary School
For further information about Learn-AT Professional and Learn-AT Associate Research School click here
The multi-academy trust will oversee and support all of the schools, allowing them to share expertise, pool their administrative functions and provide the best possible education for their pupils. The schools in Learn-AT have come together because they share common values and a vision of excellence in education. Each school will retain its own distinctive ethos, identity and local governance.
Further information about the trust can be found here.
Heres a link to our Trust Financial Statements click here