We are pleased to be able to share the outcomes of our recent Ofsted inspection. The inspection took place on Wednesday 12th and Thursday 13th July and this was our first inspection using the new Ofsted framework of September 2015. The governing body and senior leaders in our school have considered this report and believe it reflects our many strengths and identifies the areas of development which we have already been addressing.
The report identifies Church Langton to be a good school with outstanding features. The details of the report elaborate further on the findings of the inspection.
It also identifies the following strengths:
- The drive and ambition of leaders, including governors, ensure that the school continues to move forward and provide well for its pupils
- Standards in reading, writing and mathematics are well above average
- The curriculum promotes pupils’ personal development and their spiritual, moral, social and cultural understanding extremely well
- Pupils are confident and successful learners. Their behaviour is outstanding.
- Additional staff contribute well to pupils’ appreciation of the arts and their skills in music and art, particularly.
- Pupils are extremely positive about their learning.
- Pupils make consistently strong progress